Tuesday, May 23, 2006

who will be the last one standing?

My 4th period chemistry class is kind of like Survivor...we even have anyoying theme music thanks to relentess tapping of pens and pencils against tables. But, hey, at least they have something to write with, so maybe I should stop my whining.

14 boys trying to blow up the chemistry lab*…
1 can’t “get with the program”
13 boys trying to blow up the chemistry lab
2 boys fought the law….and the law won
11 boys trying to blow up the chemistry lab
2 boys took their final exam today
1 boy leaves for job core
8 boys no longer trying to blow up the chemistry lab.

With only 2 weeks left before exams, my ulcer, um...er, I mean chemistry class is finally going to settle down. Better late than never. It's truely amazing how individuals can change the dynamic of a class.


*chemistry lab…my sanity…my last nerve…it’s a fine line…

No comments: